Friday, October 19, 2012

a NotOnTheHighStreet Addition

Last weekend when I was adding new goodies to the website (remember?) I also spent time photographing these A.M.A.Z.I.N.G. lavender bags.  
They are not made by me, they are made by Suzie aka Dotty Red
 We are blog friends with a shared love of guinea pigs and Suzie is a dedicated felt addict customer and well,  I just love these bags, so I asked if she wanted to put them for sale in my NotOnTheHighStreet shop 
Any Dotty Red Blog readers out there will know that Suzie has recently jumped in with both feet and taken her sewing business full time (a truly scary step!)  and I hope it's all she dreams it will be :-)
 So if you're shopping for kits or handmade decorations from me, why not buy a few pressies as well??..everyone loves lavender, and these bags are so squishy and full of detail....PLUS if your purchase is over £30 then p&p is always free on NOTHS!!  woo-hoo!!
quick links:
dotty red blog : click here
my NOTHS shop : click here
Suzie's amazing lavender bags : click here

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! Have been a silent watcher of Suzies for a while and followed the big steps she has taken.Your photos of her little bags look fab! Well done the 2 of you - great team work!!!

Juliexoxo

Clare said...

Fantastic idea! Ive been a followere of Suzie for years andf now I'll have some of her goodies in my own home. What a fabulous partnership x

Ann said...

I love the modern twist on an old favourite! Well done to both of you.

tatiana said...

que lindos

Suzie Sews At DOTTY RED said...

aw! All such lovely words, I blush, Sarah, your a star!!!