Saturday, August 07, 2010

a week of stitching

if you're looking for the freebie post, it's here
****************************************

This week I have been sewing a wholesale order that I received from my new wholesale website
:: 12 reindeer, 12 puddings, 12 owls & 12 tortoises ::

this is my favourite tortoise

and I love the button on this owl
I've been at the day job today and tonight we're going to Pizza Express for a little treat...we've got a bargain voucher which you can get here if you fancy a little treat too!

8 comments:

venhaverarte.blogspot.com said...

Hi!
I love your work, the colors are beautiful, delicate and graceful forms.
Whenever I visit your blog when I see beautiful things!
Congratulations trablho.
Kisses from Brazil here for you.
Tania

Dani-Ateliê Mil Pedras said...

Hi, there!
This little owl's button is really cute! I loved it! As all your things!
Kisses!^^

amieggs said...

omg I loooove the puddings!!! so cute

Liverpool Lou (Anne) said...

All wonderful items :-) Can't help but smile when I visit
Anne xx

fanny said...

looooooooooovely !
you must really enjoy making them all ! they are so cuuuuute !
Well done ! I have received my order recently and I love the flower buttons !

Unknown said...

I love it!!
You public always nice things :D

Tracy said...

Your felt figure are so happy & fun... LOVE the reindeer and puddings--great for Christmas. :o)

Katie-Kathryn said...

The tortoises and owls are darling. I'm really wondering what those brown things are in the upper left corner though...
Your blog has really inspired me since I've discovered it. (As a young nursing student, it helps that gifts are a lot cheaper when you make them yourself and the recipient loves them that much more!)