Saturday, August 28, 2010

post received

new business cards from Moo ::

the remainder of my zip order...all on the website here
Day Job Update ::
all my tasks are complete & all important jobs have been done.
It feels weird to be leaving.
I shall miss my shop greatly and I feel more sad than I do happy...little things keep bringing tears to my eyes...there's a lot of me in that shop and it feels like I'm losing something ...BUT I know deep down that I'm doing the right thing for me and I must keep looking forward and stop looking back with those darned rose tinted glasses on!
Today's my last normal day, Tuesday will be full of cakes, visiting staff from head office, lots of good-byes and a final hurrah when we all go out for a meal...there's a lot to miss but I know I will always be a welcome visitor ...
I definitely shall not miss working on Saturdays though....here's to this, my last Saturday, let it be a good one!

6 comments:

Pija Madzlan said...

I'm new here..love to see ur craft :) hope to be as creative as you...

Anonymous said...

The sun's shining - it'll be a good one!Remember it's never goodbye, just TTFN! Cakes and a meal sound great! Enjoy!
Julie

Unknown said...

Hope you enjoy the cakes and meal! At least you can always go back to visit, that's always nice.
Love the new business cards, they look so pretty! :) x

Unknown said...

Love Moo cards.

Enjoy your last few days, then enjoy being your own boss more xx

Clare said...

Hope the day was good x LOVE the new business cards!! You have DEFINITELY made the right decision....always hard to journey on to new things....but what an exciting opportunity it is!! You'll do fab!

Anonymous said...

Love this blog - all those colours are delish! The cupcakes in the last post are soo cute!