Tuesday, May 20, 2008

batteries are full

I have had a BUSY day! The news is plastered with gloom and doom on the high street but the Gentlemen's shop I manage is thriving! I feel like I haven't stopped all day...it's great :-)
In my own shops felt sales have dipped slightly but I think it could be the weather...people spending more time outside enjoying the sunshine instead of curled on the sofa sewing!

Plus I myself haven't spent so much time on the computer .... one day I'll find the perfect balance of work and fun!

I have received details of my swap partner for the toadstool swap------------->look over here for the button, and it's Claire! one of my felt customers! YAY!

At the mo I am spending my sewing time working on Christmas and Easter designs for Mr and Mrs House....I'll show you when I can, but right now they are tip-top secret!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAY! That's me! All I could think of when I went to bed last night was toadstools and mushrooms and fungi and...well....I woke up still thinking of them! LOL! xx

Anonymous said...

Forgot to say....Christmas already?! BLIMEY! that's organised!!!! :)

dottycookie said...

Your stitches are so unbelievably neat and perfect!