Thursday, April 24, 2008

I've been tidying!

After my giant session on the computer yesterday I decided it was about time I had a tidy up!
I do all of my sewing and crafty things in the lounge and slowly the craft has been taking over...John hadn't said anything but there have been a couple of times when he'd come home and I had to move craft items so he could sit down!!
So yesterday I took some drastic action! I cleared two shelves of my bookcase (books are destined for the charity shop...they are novels, not craft books!) so I could re-organise my craft supplies and shop goodies.
I folded around 300 big bits of felt so they would fit nicely in my storage cubes ::
and I re-jigged everything to make it more accessible.
If you want to see more you can pop over to flickr where I've added notes to the photos :-)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my life, Sarah...that is just all too much for me...felt, flt, everywhere!! :D

Anonymous said...

mmmM! that is a lot of lovely felt! I'm going to order some thing weekend...hat shall i do about ordering the lighter yellow? o much of it have you got???!

xx

Anonymous said...

mmmM! that is a lot of lovely felt! I'm going to order some thing weekend...hat shall i do about ordering the lighter yellow? o much of it have you got???!

xx

Bagladee said...

WOW well thats what I call tidy!!! :o) xx

Lucykate Crafts... said...

wow, it all looks so organised and tidy, i must get myself sorted and order some felt from you : )

Indigo Blue said...

The storage unit looks so good with all the colours layered up. Is good just to look at if nothing else. Have you had time to knit anything else since your cute little snake?

Unknown said...

wow - so neat - I'm jealous!