Sunday, April 13, 2008

Finished for the day !

I've been a busy little bee!

I've finished the flowers I showed yesterday, and taken photos and packaged them up all nicely.

I've also packed all the freebies and they are ready for the post office tomorrow.

The new felt has been added to the website...34 of the 45 colours are now also available in 24" squares for just £3.25 a square.

I'm off to add the flowers to my Etsy shop and then I'm done!

Time for a nice lunch, a quick shower, then we're off to start John's birthday celebrations :-)

5 comments:

Jill Smith said...

You flowers are beautifull. Why an order hasn't come through to you is they were deleting a old etsy account and now l can't use my email till its sorted out, didn't realise till l wanted to buy something, will get back to you as l want some.
Can you let me know were you get your lovely packaging and cards as my printer will not work with vista so need to buy some, have got some vintage buttons and lots of charms to put on my new etsy shop when l can.
Jill

Unknown said...

I love em!!!

pink-petal-designs said...

they look fab!
Sarah x

Jodie said...

The flowers look great, you really have been busy... Well done. Have fun at the b'day celebrations.

Jodie :)

Anonymous said...

Wow, I'm finding so many great blogs, and now I have found yours too :) The flowers look amazing :) and a fellow UK-er :)

Phil & Alex
Felt~at~home