Friday, April 18, 2008

all over the place

My little felt creations seem to be popping up all over the place ::
an etsy Treasury created by MrPS ::

Claire's blog (thanks Claire!) ::

and on the Craft Gossip blog too!! ::
As with all things like this there appears to be no rhyme or reason to it, but it makes me smile nonetheless !!
There is a handy little blog tool that I click onto now and again called Technorati where you type in your blog/website/etsy shop address and it will cleverly find all links to you and your corner of the webworld...I saved all mine as bookmarks so I can do it in a flash..go check it out, it's great!

3 comments:

Kitty said...

I'm not surprised you're popping up all over the place. You have to be the most productive crafty blogger ever!

Off to check out Technorati now. x

pink-petal-designs said...

Thats because your things are so lovely!!

Jodie said...

Great to see all of the blog love you're getting with your creations... I don't blame them, your stuff is fantastic..

Jodie :)