Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Feeling better

I'm feeling a lot more like my positive self again (hurrah!)
I've said no (*gasp*) to two orders, which I've never done before, but the thought of doing them didn't seem fun just yet.


I've been spending time playing with packaging and trying to find a way of packing ribbon. I always try to package all my orders so receiving them feels a little special and ribbon in tissue paper just didn't cut it.


I've returned to an old idea , I used to send card toppers out like this.


Clear plastic bag, lovely bright printed card with a strip of white card with text on.


Simple, but effective I hope?
My little fabric & felt apples are currently starring in a treasury ::


and tomorrow will be my 300th blog post AND freebie day all rolled into one!!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes you're right they are lovely and very effective! I've just been over to your website to have alook at the ribbon but they're all so lovely I couldn't make up my mind which ones to buy so I might just have to make a few more visits!!

Anonymous said...

oh! those ribons look lovely! I might have to add some into my next felt order ;)
and well done on the treasury! x

Anonymous said...

I'm really glad to hear you're feeling better. The ribbon packaging looks so scrumptious! xoxo

greetingarts said...

I love the colorful, fun headers, and think that's a great way to package up the ribbon. Good for you for looking out for yourself (and your mental health!) for a while anyway, I'm sure the big orders will wait until you're ready to tackle them again.

Indigo Blue said...

Glad you are back to your old self. how is the knitting going. I commented on your first bit of knitting (You made a snake/worm) Well i have just finished by biggest project so far. may push the boat out now and actually try a garment, shock/horror!
Look after yourself
Bye.

jojoebi-designs said...

the ribbon packs look great, I am another indecisive buyer, I have been 'window' shopping in you shop, I just can't make my mind up !

Anonymous said...

Love love love ribbons, so pretty and the packaging is perfect for keeping them on the straight and narrow!

Anonymous said...

Love the packaging! It really does give it a special touch! and the apples on the treasury are lovely!

Kitsch n Zinc said...

The packaging looks very effective! Congratulations on the treasury :o)