Wednesday, April 02, 2014

and the winner is . . . .

 the freebie buttons are packaged up and ready to be posted so lets find out who has won!
137 comments and the random number generator has picked ::
COMMENT #51
I would use these on my felt decorations and use them in school with my class when making their 'creations'.

leigh-anne.*****@o2.co.uk 


Congratulations Leigh Anne I will email you in just a mo! 
and a BIG thank you for everyone who took part - it was great fun reading what you would use them for :-)

4 comments:

marta said...

congratulation to the winner. marta

Anne said...

Congratulations! Pretty package!

Anonymous said...

So pleased to have won this lovely prize.

Leigh-Anne

Heather Eddy said...

I'm so glad the winner will be able to use them for her class. It's like a double-helping of good. :)