Saturday, November 06, 2010

order complete


click here for the freebie post
*****************************************
this past week I've been sewing a wholesale order...the fir trees I had in stock and luckily I'd started some reindeer before I received the order...I've been sewing every moment I could to get these finished & everything was posted off on Thursday. They have been received and my customer is very happy :-)
Today I dedicated the day to more hand sewing...I'll show you that tomorrow!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

They look lovely all grouped together! I've wanted to ask this for a while, I hope you don't mind. Do you cut out all your felt by hand or do you use a die cutting machine as it is very neat! :) x

ZEPETIT said...

Great!

Zepequeña.

Anonymous said...

hello sarah,
i have just find your blog a couple of days ago and i really really love it! you make such nice and cute and lovely things, its a pleasure to see it!
have a nice weekend, love from katja

quiltdude said...

wow what a busy girls you have been
they look fantastic all grouped together.

Lize said...

Those penguins just look too cute!
I love everything you make, keep on the good work! :D

Laura said...

They are all cute but especially like the fir trees - they are fab.

Indigo Blue said...

Hi,
Christmas is certainly starting to creep up on us. Although I was a bit shocked when Sophie brought home her first Christmas card on Friday!! Many thanks for your advise yesterday, it worked like a dream!
x

Unknown said...

Lindos,lindos!! Beijos,Regina.