Tuesday, November 02, 2010

no time for styling!

the BIG felt delivery arrived yesterday ::
and today I was on a mission to sort it all out and put it all away ::
rainbows all unpacked and sorted into order...they're just waiting to be made!
24" squares all unpacked and folded ::
metre felt all in order (the felt arrives on one big roll with all the colours wrapped round each other, so I un-roll it and then roll it onto my bolts!!)
Felt Central Before ::
and After ~ lots of lovely felt ::
in between all that unpacking, folding & checking I also made these ::
but it's easy to work hard when I'm having this much fun!!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't know how you manage to do sooo much, there's never enough hours in the day for me to achieve half as much!!!
Juliexoxo

HippieJellyFish said...

Im soooo jealous!

Youre felt looks so pretty :) I hope you enjoy to give life to many beautiful handmade crafts! :D

fashionspill said...

i love your blog and your work, Its amazing how you do it. All very organized. Wanted to have some of your talent. Congratulations Sue

Anonymous said...

How on earth do you find the time to be so organised?! I am very impressed, I work in a bomb-site! Congratulations on a great blog too, it's really enjoyable to read and I look forward to more updates.
Jx

daniela said...

ciao,I'm an italian girl,I do an order in your website but I don't know if it goes good or not my email is suaila@hotmail.com

Alina Villanova said...

The felt looks beautiful!!

earthlyjewels said...

I am amazed at your productivity! I love getting a peek at your studio too! How lovely! And especially the full cabinets of felt! Awesome!

Yey...can't wait for freebie day!

Abigail Thomas said...

such action stations round your way recently!