The basic idea is simple - you make a Christmas Decoration, send it to me and I will send a different decoration made by someone else back to you ... sounds good doesn't it?
I'll give you a quick breakdown on how it all works below....(double click to see this larger)
- Make your decoration
- Print out a special tag, fill it in and attach to your decoration
- Print out the special blank address label and add your name and address
- Put your decoration (with tag) and your address label in a parcel
- Print the special paper-and-string address label and attach to your parcel - don't forget a stamp - pop it in the post.
- Wait a little while....
- The postman will bring you a parcel with the address label you filled in on the front
- Open it - and see which decoration you received in return!
the special tags and address labels and all the info you need is on my website HERE