Thursday, July 24, 2014

tidy your ribbons!

I've been working on a couple of BIG new ideas - I'm not ready to reveal all just yet, but I can show you these new Ribbon Racks....
...they are made by Tilda and are really rather lovely.  They also make Big Spools to go on the racks ...
...or if you don't have space for a rack they made cute Ribbon Hangers..
...they don't normally come with a wooden spool but the spools I normally sell fit perfectly so I'm sending them out as a pair :-)
If you do have room for a rack check out this special offer ::
ONE ribbon rack
SIXTY FOUR rolls of trim/ribbon (2m per spool)
In a choice of TWO designs ::teeny tiny pom pom trim OR pretty rose spools
usual retail price £127 .... all for the bargain price of £100!
I don't have many of each - you have been warned!!
quick links ::
all ribbon racks and special offer bundels can be found on my website HERE

No comments: