Monday, July 23, 2012

I Love Mondays

When I had a day job Monday's were my least favourite day, but now they are definitely my favourite!
It's the day that I have the most orders to dispatch and the only whole day of the week that I dedicate to the task...all the other jobs just have to wait until Tuesday!
Today was no exception ~  many busy hours have been spent cutting and folding and rolling and counting and measuring, not to mention the wrapping and packing and writing of address labels.
And sunny Mondays always end in the same way, with a drink in the sun at our local pub, then home for hand sewing ~ FanTasTic!

4 comments:

sweetest design said...

that sounds like a lovely monday! Today I want to a fair and shopping for my job...started late and ended early and in between having lunch in the sun hihi so I also love this monday!

Anonymous said...

How fab is it to have sunshine again!!??? Having a perfect Monday too - hubby at golf,#1 son at cub camp, #2 son at nanny's, so just me and the dog enjoying the day and lots of washing!!
Juliexoxo

Maria - A Playful Stitch said...

Sounds like a great Monday!
Maria x

Zethan said...

I wish my Mondays where so wonderful! I can't complain because I got a ride today instead of taking the bus and baking in the heat. So I guess my Monday is going pretty swell.