Wednesday, June 06, 2012

cupcakes and a notice!

The cupcakes that I cut out the other day are finished and on the website
I've narrowed down the amount of colours they come in to 9 (it was 24!)
 I'm really glad with the nine colours I picked, all very cupcake-y and bright!
**********************************************
ADVANCED WARNING ::
I am going on Holiday on Saturday (YAY!)
I will be closing my etsy/ebay/folksy shops but my website will remain open.  
All orders placed by the end of Thursday 7th June will be posted as normal.
All orders placed between Friday 8th-Monday 18th June will be posted on TUESDAY 19th June.
Watch the blog for more exciting news before I go....there's a surprise coming!!

7 comments:

Julia said...

Lovely colours! A holiday? Yay indeed, hope you have a fab time xx

Anonymous said...

happy happy holiday ! you deserve it!
loooooovely colours
Eri

tatiana said...

que lindosa

Zethan said...

Awesome! have lots of fun ^.^

marta said...

lucky you! happy holidays
marta

Kay said...

Super cute cup cakes. Have a good holiday.

XV Mind said...

Hi! If you have a look on my blog there is an award for you because I love your felt creations :-) !! Bye