Friday, October 29, 2010

wow


I really wish that all you lovely blog readers were in my Post Office queue yesterday ~ I get the feeling that the offender would have slunk out and never returned! Your words really were kind and it's nice to know that polite & kind are normal after all ;-)
Today there was no queue whatsoever ~ Hurrah!
oh, and Mississippi Mud Pie is highly recommended!
********************************************
This morning I received a delivery of buttons...just a small fill-up order & something new which I am keeping secret ::
I've spent the day pottering on the computer...I listed loads of items on Etsy & in my Folksy shop and in between started sewing some reindeer....a nice relaxing lead up to the weekend!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Ooh lovely lovely buttons!! xx

posie blogs Jennie McClelland said...

You go girl, we're all behind you next time something nasty & confronting happens. Just remember, keep a pin in you to prick the nasty folk who push past. Love Posie

Nilgün Komar said...

super

Susan said...

Love the buttons (purple are my fav). I bet you've got tons of reindeer to make with christmas on the horizon. Good luck! :-)

MJ said...

I love those buttons!!