Tuesday, February 09, 2010

oooohhhhhh


Remember a while ago I was telling you about lots of lovely new goodies I had ordered for the shop? Well that swatch card up there (which is only a photo of half of it!) helped me with my next stock mission ::

reels of cotton...45 different colours...one in every single colour of felt that I sell & use

I've labelled the boxes & hopefully I'll get the chance to photograph & list them in the shop tomorrow...I'll be sure to let you know when they are there...first of all though I have to tackle my email mountain!

5 comments:

dottycookie said...

EEEEEEEEEK!

Lucy said...

Oh my life...so much gorgeousness!!!!!

ClaireP said...

Mmmm!

juliamorelli said...

Hi, Love your work!! Do you stock 3mm thick felt in your shop?

籃球 said...

幸福是人人都要,又怎麼可能都歸你所有?要知道這世界幸福本來就不多........................................