Wednesday, August 20, 2008

schmoozing

The company I work for has sponsored a local sporting event and today I left the shop at lunchtime to go to a boozy sponsors lunch :-)
It's the first time I've done this and I thought it might be kinda stuffy and dull, but actually I had lots of fun!
The sports venue is just round the corner from the shop so I went back to work afterwards (for 30 minutes) and got very excited because my felt order had arrived!!
I knew it was coming but had forgotten because of all the schmoozing!!
I phoned John, and luckily he was on his way home, so he came to the shop and helped me carry my order home :: felt is heavy you know!

also in the photo are:: john's feet, my sewing trays, my handbag (it's red) and my posh-going-for-lunch shoes!
oooohhhh AND on Tuesday next week I am off to visit my button supplier (oh, my poor credit card ) so all out-of-stock buttons will return soon AND who knows what other goodies I will find !!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

of course felt is heavy...when you buy it by the acre! ;)

Anonymous said...

Wow! Now that is a lot of felt!!!

Unknown said...

wow sarah, looks like you'll be busy with felt tonight ! please bring us back some lovely goodies when you see your suplier, not sure my credit card is up to much more felting, but alittle bit more wont hurt !!!
emma xxx

Anonymous said...

wow that sounds good ,more butoons more felt and maybe somthink new....
jade x xx

Clear Pink said...

i just found your blog and I took a peek at your shop, great stuff. I hope to get some stuff soon!