Friday, August 15, 2008

relaxing


Last night I just felt like sewing. I didn't feel like sorting stock or mending broken websites or updating my etsy shop.

All I wanted to do was sew.

So I did :-)

I already had these iron-on patches cut out so it was nice and relaxing, just me and my stitching!
I'm working tomorrow but have booked Monday and Tuesday off work so I can have a nice long weekend catching up on all the things I need to do, but tonight? I think a little bit more stitching will be going on!

7 comments:

amy said...

love your work very much..btw, i send an email for you in your website.please reply if you do have time. Am waiting for the reply so that i can start listing the things i wanted to order...

Ta, Amy

Ria said...

Hi Sarah,
They are looking great.
Greetings, Ria

Anonymous said...

Good for you! xx

ClaireP said...

(sorry - that last one was me!)

jellybelly*jellybrain said...

When you've got to sew, you've got to sew ... it's the same with chocolate!
Come and join the camper van swap I'm running on my blog.
I mean, you're not busy or anything are you?!
;o)

Apple said...

Your crafts are really cute!!!

GAGAN GABA said...

hey nice work, keep it up :)