Wednesday, April 04, 2007

I love my postman !!


Yesterday my postman bought me a surprise, a freebie package from my friend :-)

Today my postman bought me a parcel of goodies from Japan :-)


So you can see why I love him visiting can't you !!!



I am the proud new owner of 2 gorgeous felt flower magnets, which are on the fireplace, a lovely generous package of stickers AND look at the packaging! A handmade Easter Card (the chick has hair...so cute!) and a sock monkey card and handmade felt flower gift tag :-))) Thank you poppet ;-)


The photos of the fabric do not do it justice!! This all came from my new favourite eBay shop nuno BUT only go and look at it if you are feeling rich....it's not expensive but the choice is gorgeous !! In fact I ordered so much in one go that I got a free piece :-)))) I am one happy-Japanese-fabric-loving gal!! I managed to justify my purchase by buying some for my sisterini and some for the aforementioned gift giver !! The shop is in Japan and the parcel only took 6 days (including a weekend) to get to me!!!! AMAZING, so go and shop with confidence, this is one highly recommended eBay shop :-)

If you are still reading rather than shopping then remember

IT'S FREEBIE DAY TOMORROW !!!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the fabrics. They are so whimsical!

Blooming Felt said...

Felt flower magnets - tell me more !

Ali said...

That was an extremely dangerous link!

Anonymous said...

Wow, the fabrics are amazing. I wish you'd never mentioned the link though! I'm going to have to try and control myself. xxx

Anonymous said...

Hi there I have been reading your blog on and off for a few weeks.
I too am a fellow FELT fan I love your stuff and I love reading your page you are very inspiring (although I would never ever copy you - dont you just hate that)I love all the colours esp your button box WOW. I am like that with Beads, some say its sad but there are worst things to be "obsessed" with.
Anyway glad I finally plucked u the courage to post.
Happy easter to all.
CAS.

little special said...

Hi. This post has finally prompted me to delurk! Just had to say thank you for mentioning this seller - can't wait to start spending! Xx.