Wednesday, March 29, 2017

a NEW free template

 I am so happy to share my latest sewing project with you :-)
 I've been busy making lots & lots of Easter Eggs using all my favourite craft materials
 I've made four different size templates and they are on the website s a PDF so you can print them off and make your own (the templates are free)
 I've had great fun choosing colours and materials ....
 I've not decorated with an Easter Wreath before but I LOVE this!
 I've sewn my eggs around the edge with a straight stitch but you can use a blanket or slip stitch instead.
Each of my eggs has a felt rectangle on the back so it can be threaded onto twine for garland making or onto wire for attaching to the wreath.
 This is a fun solo project - but it would also be great with friends or family - with each stitcher making and decorating their own egg and then hanging them all together :-)
The templates can be found here:  https://www.paper-and-string.net/free-patterns
if you want to make some too :-)

No comments: