Saturday, January 21, 2017

I can't wait to show you these.....!

I am SUPER excited to show you our new handmade-by-us  product:
 These our our NEW felt banners - made from our Natural premium felt...they have a wooden dowel....and a faux-leather hanging cord...and they are plain so you can Decorate them yourself...brilliant, right?
 Each banner is made from two layers of felt so you can stitch and decorate your banner front then glue (or sew) the two layers together and all your handiwork is hidden :-)
I made this bunny banner ::
 and added some loopy trim to finish the edges - but you can leave them plain, add ric rac or pom pom trim
 one metre of loopy trim was enough to edge the banner and the left over piece was wrapped around a felt ball to make one of the flowers :-)
I hope you like the NEW banners as much as I do?
you can find them on our website here:
https://www.paper-and-string.net/shop-61

No comments: