Tuesday, June 02, 2015

Die Cuts (and a freebie prize)

 
The Die-Cut section of my website has had a Make Over - and a MASSIVE make over it was too!!
I have die-cut a mountain of samples and that means, not only do we have a shiny new Die Cut section for you to be inspired by with new shapes and choice of fabrics but it also means that one (really very) lucky paper-and-string Facebook liker can win ALL OF THEM!!!!
To enter leave a comment ON THE DIE CUT POST pinned to the top of my FACEBOOK PAGE  telling me which die cut shape is your favourite (comments left on the blog won't be entered, sorry lovely blog readers - but it's really too complicated to combine all the comments so I have chosen FB as the host this time around)

The freebie runs until 9th June and the winner will be announced over on my Facebook page.
Postage to anywhere in the world is included- Good Luck!
Die Cuts on the Website HERE
my FaceBook page is HERE

No comments: