Saturday, November 15, 2014

stocking up

I can't keep up with keeping my website full up - but I'm trying my hardest ;-)
today has been a mammoth shop update day.....lots of refilled product and a few new things too....cue a lot of photos (and a lot of links for you)  ::
 elephant buttons HERE
 toadstool buttons HERE
 Glitter Material sheets and mini rolls in 6 more colours HERE
there wouldn't be glitter material at paper-and-string without John working so hard - so a BIG glittery thank you JOHN :-)
 all the printed felt (looking ace in the barn!) HERE
 baker's twines HERE

tiny Christmas HERE
 pom pom makers HERE
 freezer paper HERE
 a rainbow of mini brads HERE
 bumble bee brads HERE
 sequins....
...and more sequins HERE
and now I'm off to sew....cheerio  xxx

1 comment:

Louise B said...

Love all the colours and all that felt!