Thursday, October 02, 2014

a Birthday weekend

Birthdays that fall on a Friday are just the best! 
And tomorrow (Friday 3rd October) is my birthday AND it's also paper-and-string's birthday....one turns 37 and the other 7....seven whole years of felt selling and stitching - AMAZING!!!
SO with a Birthday filled Weekend looming I've come up with a little something for all of YOU....if you place an order during my birthday weekend of £10 or more I will send you one of these ::
 A Birthday Treat from me to you.....
Each Birthday Treat contains a unique discount code - there are 5 discounts, all sent out at random ::
£2.50 off .... £5 off....£10 off .....10% off ..... 20% off
each code can be used once (on my website) and they expire on 30th Nov 2014, so you've plenty of time to use them

Hurrah for Friday Birthdays!

***SMALL PRINT***
one Birthday Treat will be sent per customer, if you place more than one order you will receive one Birthday Treat.
qualifying orders must be to the value of £10 (before postage charges) 
orders need to be placed on October 3rd, 4th or 5th 2014
etsy, ebay or website orders all qualify.



3 comments:

Em Doble said...

How fab! Was hoping to place an order this weekend & this is a great bonus x

Anonymous said...

Hi Sarah Happy Birthday, enjoy your weekend 🎂
Julia

Michelle said...

Wow, happy birthday... I can't believe it's been 7 years since you opened shop. Proud to say I've been here for all of it and more... :0) hope you have a fab celebration!