Tuesday, September 18, 2012

it's all about numbers

number of feedbacks* left today:  approx. 527
number of parcels posted today:  23
number of minutes I have left to do the post office drop** and still get to my eye test appointment on  time:  53 45...aaahhh!!!

*I am terrible at leaving feedback, eBay, Etsy & Folksy all ask for feedback to be left...and I always put it off for waaayyyy too long...I always have nice communications with customers and write little notes and pop them in their parcels so feedback always seems a little repetitive/redundant for me...But I know it is valued by others and I have finally caught up today!
I'm sorry if you were waiting for me to do that!
** lucky for me I have a Post Office account so print all my own postage and sort all my parcels into sacks so I just have a tiny queue at the sorting office to contend with everyday, nowhere near as bad as the main post office queue!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I've always been rubbish at leaving eBay feedback too, but luckily for me I've never had anything like 527 to do!

Jessie May said...

That's a lot of feedback, bet you feel better now it's done. I'm not good with numbers, but they always look so much nicer when presented in an artistic way like that!