Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Limited Edition

Back in February when I went to the trade fair I went looking for something a little bit special. 

Something that isn't for sale everywhere,  something that will make your craft projects a little extra special.
These buttons are just what I was looking for!  They had to be forward ordered (which is why they were only delivered yesterday) and they are a strict limited edition, never to be repeated or ordered again.
They are a little bit more expensive than the products I usually choose, but they are also a little bit higher quality too, so they are definitely worth it.
The Crystal Clear Flowers are available individually, and the other flowers, 2-Hole Matts and 4-Hole Glossys as mix packs.
Quick Links:
for all limited edition buttons : click here

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lovely! the crystal clear ones are very like some i had on a cardi my nan knitted me when i was way younger! lovely selection of colours on all of them.
Juliexoxo