Tuesday, October 04, 2011

34 and a day


a big thank you to everyone who took time to leave a Happy Birthday comment for me yesterday ... I had a great 34th birthday! I left the workshop at 5pm (that's early) and after a quick change John and I were on the bus and heading into Shoreham to find a nice restaurant ... we were going to go to Brighton but I didn't feel like battling with all the sun seeker tourists! We chanced upon an Italian restaurant and the food and atmosphere were great!Today I have finished lots of little jobs, ...one of which was counting and bagging some more teeny tiny buttons, hence the photos! I also got down to the serious business of freebie planning...October's freebie day is this Thursday (6th) I've got it all planned ... planned but not actually done...but it will be!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you had a lovely Birthday - you deserve to be spoilt!
It's my birthday next month, hubbys already started asking what do I want! Where do I start......?!Felty supplies and ribbon and buttons and.........!
Juliexoxo

Germana said...

Hi! I've received my order today...very fast...perfect packaging...and wonderful felt and kits!! Thanks so much!! Happy birthday again!!! Hugs from Italy! Ge

Emma, Sweet Williams said...

Glad you had a good birthday. Loving those packs of buttons! xx

Klik said...

My congratulation with your birthday! Wish you to be loved and happy! :)))

Anonymous said...

Congratulations. Sounds like a nice birthday.
BTW: I looooooooove your blog. Makes me smile every time I come here.

Jessica said...

Ah - lovely button photos :-) Can't wait to see what you come up with tomorrow...

Lisa said...

It sounds like a tasteful dinner :)
I love the colors of your buttons! What material do you use do create them?

Indigo Blue said...

Happy Belated Birthday! I have been away for the past 5 days with out any internet so na bit behind.
Lovely button colours.
x