1. I started making Christmas stock in June
2. I've been on a complete Christmas-rush fueled whirlwind for the past few weeks, making lots of lovely custom items for gifts for loved ones
3. I've planned (but not yet shared) the days I will and will not visit the Post Office over Christmas
4. I've started planning what I and paper-and-string will be doing in 2011....in the New Year....you know...after Christmas
5. Today I opened window number 14 on my daily countdown to Christmas advent calender
and despite all that I have bought zero gifts :: zero cards :: put up zero decorations ...
...by the end of the night I will have a list.
A dedicated Christmas To-Do list....and do you know what?? If I've got a list I can do it!
How's your Christmas going?