Tuesday, June 29, 2010

can't stop kitting

no that's not a typo...it's a made up word!
I normally dis-like starting to produce a new kit, there's not enough sewing involved to keep me on track...but right now I'm on a roll !!
Perhaps it's the heat? ...it makes me want to do sitting-in-the-garden-in-the-shade craft rather than workshop machine sewing, or cutting out lots of felt pieces....I wonder how many kits I can knock off my forever-to-do list before the heat disappears??
If you've ever wanted a kit of paper-and-string things now is the time to leave a comment and I'll see what I can do!

11 comments:

seasonal-shop said...

wow you are on a roll.... your kits are fab... keep up the good work. I dont know how you can do so much in this heat.

sassypackrat said...

I hate pattern making. I much prefer the sewing part too. But when the going is good you gotta do it. Good luck and can't wait to see the new kits!

Bagladee said...

A mini cat or monkey softie :D Puuulllleeeaaassssseeeee!!!!! xx

Jen Walshaw said...

It has done nothing but rain here today!

Sabrina ❤ vixendeity.blogspot.com said...

it's all heat here too but not in a good way. more like a drenching myself in sweat and cursing at the sun kinda way XD

seeing your kits always make my day! they're just so colourful!

i love the owls :D

Mel said...

Ice-cream kit!! will go very good with the weather :D

Rustyhammer said...

Owl family kit - tho I'm guessing you may be doing that as its a piccy of an owl at the top of this post. :O)

msm said...

I love making patterns and cutting things out!!! I would love to sit down and cut pieces out for kits!!! Love the owls!

Teresa said...

Yes - a kitty softie would be so cute. Love the owls.

Angela Timms said...

Just ran across your site! Your projects are just tooo cute!! Love em...Angela

Anonymous said...

mmmm and what about coloured brads ? :) I see only pink and back, but what about a mix bag with looooots of brads in different colors? :)