Sunday, March 22, 2009

a few days away

I've booked a few days off work and am going to stay with my parents for a mini holiday...whilst I'm there my Nan will be turning 80 so we will be celebrating and generally having a relaxing few days.

I'm driving down to Devon tomorrow and will be back on Thursday...I shall be taking parcels with me and they will still be posted, just from a different county!

Mum's already told me she is cooking roast chicken AND chocolate cake, I've packed a small-ish sewing basket...if we manage a few beach walks I'll be in heaven :-)
See you when I get back....


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have a lovely few days away Sarah!
xx

trash said...

Enjoy your break and a very happy birthday to your Nan ;-)

Indigo Blue said...

Have a great break. the weather here in Cornwall has been lovely this past week. Hope it continues.

Dancing Lady said...

I've known your blog today,,wonderful!!!
I love create with felt and I like so much your creations..congrats!
Kisses
Vera