Monday, October 06, 2008

back to work

Our holiday was FANTASTIC!
We got back late on Saturday....on Sunday I spent a good while printing stationery and packaging items so I could parcel up all the orders I had received whilst on holidays.
Then our friends cooked us a late lunch, which was perfect :-)

It's nice to be home and I'm slowly getting back into the swing of things.....but I certainly didn't miss the 35 minute queue at the Post Office everyday!!
I will draw the freebie winner tomorrow, so pop by and see if you've won :-)

6 comments:

Unknown said...

fab to have you back (although I am very pleased you had a good holiday)

Kitty said...

Welcome home! x

(I seem to be following Katy all over Blogland this evening - everywhere I go, she's just been there!)

Bagladee said...

Good to see you back Sarah!! :) x

Anonymous said...

Welcome back! Glad to hear you had a great holiday

Anonymous said...

yay! welcome back!!! glad you had a lovely time! :)
xx

Anonymous said...

Aw, everything you make is so cute!