Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Back to normal

Everything is back to normal. *sigh*

I am finally having a whole day off from the day job and will have one every week from now on which means you can expect me to be around here a whole lot more!


As you can see the shelves have been made and filled with my craft goodies. Definitely a WIP but at least it's all in one place! It's just a shame the sun was hiding for this photo and I seem to have the shakes! LoL !!

I spent Sunday at my sister's house, only an hour away so not too much driving. Mum and Dad were there too and my sister, my niece and I were taken out for lunch. yum yum, thanks Mum and Dad, I had a great day :-)

Me, my sister and the poppet are all meeting up again in a few weeks to go to a BIG craft fair and I can not wait !

My sister pointed out that my daily progress reports are RUBBISH, on account of me not doing it, so here is the first picture....slow going but I'm getting there!

This second tray is looking full, over half way now and a whole day off to do some more!

(A close up of monkeys because I love monkeys!)
It's good to be back to my old routine, I was having serious craft/blog/interweb withdrawals!

5 comments:

Monkee Maker said...

Hey, I love monkeys too! Yours are very cute!

Didn't want to say anything before; but you're sister is right about your daily progress reports!

Hope you enjoy your day a week off, they're fab - I'm sat here enjoying mine too. (Yeah yeah, just about to start the ironing. Any moment now. No, really.)

Beertje Zonn said...

Your monkeys are very cute!
Kind Regards,

Sonnja

pink-petal-designs said...

I love your monkeys! hope you have had a good day off work !
x

Anonymous said...

Glad your back showing off your wonders!

monda-loves said...

I love the monkeys too, and Mr Monda is a big fan - Mr Monda was adopted and he's convinced that he lived in a jungle with monkeys for the first few years of his life!
Anyway can I ask, where is the big craft fair you speak of?

Monda
x